Our soy candles are hand poured in small batches. We only use soy wax from small farms, a lead and zinc free bio-cotton wick and natural based premium oils. Our soy candles are as sustainable as possible and 100% vegan!
Soy wax candles
Our candles are an eco-friendly alternative to candles made from paraffin, which is made from petroleum. That’s why we make all our candles of 100% soy wax. We only use premium soy wax from organic soy beans grown on small farms in the United States.
Pro’s of soy candles
So, what exactly are the pro’s of soy candles compared to those made from paraffin? Below, we’ve made a handy list for you:
- Soy wax candles burn up to 45% longer than paraffin candles. This is because soy wax handles the heat of the flame better. This way, it takes a lot longer for the soy wax to actually burn up.
- Our soy wax is made from organic soy beans produced on small farms in the United States. So no rain forest was cut down for these soy beans.
- The candles don’t tunnel. This means that they fully burn. How? Because we pour our candles into jars and use just the right bio-cotton wicks.
- We exclusively use natural based oils for our candles, unlike most other scented candles, which use artificial scents.
- Did you spill some wax? No worries. You can easily get it out of your clothes or furniture with lukewarm water and some soap. You can clean our jars and glasses the same way to re-use them.
Large Scented Candle
Sample Box – Pick 3
Cedarwood & Vanilla
Buy your scented candles
Of course you can buy your soy wax candles at Brandt. You’ll find around 10 different natural scents in various jars and glasses in our web shop. We also make tealights without a cup so you can use your jar or glass again and again. Our soy candles are sold at over 60 beautiful boutiques in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Germany.
Apothecary – Pick 2
Scented candles gift set