We want you to enjoy your Brandt candle to the fullest while also thinking about your safety. Read these safety instructions carefully before burning your candle:
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Extinguish all candles when you go to sleep or leave the room.
- Never burn candles near flammable stuff. Don’t place burning candles near curtains, furniture, etc.
- Keep burning candles away from pets and children.
- Place burning candles on a stable, heat-resistance surface. Make sure the surface is large enough to catch melted wax.
- Only burn candles in well ventilated areas.
- Make sure you place burning candles at least 8 cm apart from each other.
- Never use a burning candle as a nightlight.
- Never burn a candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Extinguish the candle if it smokes, if the flame is too high or if the flame comes to close to the edges or bottom of the jar.